Job Opportunity at Olukai in Whalers Village
Posted Mon, May 15
As the OluKai Full Time Retail Store Lead, your kuleana (responsibility) is to create a premium and welcoming experience where customers can discover and purchase any OluKai they are looking for. We are seeking an experienced Retail Lead who embodies the OluKai brand, whose passion is to lead a team to run a modern and efficient retail operation, managed with Aloha. Your role is to foster the store experience as well as manage every aspect of store operations. You are a person of high integrity, community oriented and embraces the ever-changing retail environment.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the store financial plan including revenue and expenses.
- Manage the store reporting, weekly.
- Establish and manage the store operating procedure, inventory management, order fultillment & returns/exchanges, merchandising and store marketing.
- Manage and execute store product flow, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance.
- Execute seasonal floorsets / visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standsrds and brand image on a daily basis.
- Share your product knowledge with enthusiasm and guide our customers to product selections that meet their needs.
- Set up and manage POS system.
- Reconcile daily reporting, process returns/exchanges/deliveries, gift cards with excellence.
- Manage collection of customer member information.
- Continuially update merchandising of all items in the store.
- Manage store inventory, restocking product, receiving new product.
- Identify holes in shop inventory and place fill in orders to bring stock to correct inventory levels.
- Be a brand ambassador for OluKai.