Job Opportunity at Lilly Pulitzer in Whalers Village
Posted Mon, Apr 12
The Keyholder has responsibility for assisting with the daily operation of the Lilly Pulitzerâ retail store. This includes sales, serving the customer, and safeguarding the assets of the store. The following specific responsibilities supplement the overall duties:
- Understand the overall concept of Lilly Pulitzer, including the lifestyle, the customer, the merchandise, and the heritage
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Know the merchandise on the floor and suggest merchandise to customers as appropriate.
- Provide suggestions to management for merchandising which may improve sales.
- Build a personal client book.
- Use the EREG POS software system effectively
- Learn the EREG point-of-sale software system, and be able to troubleshoot in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. Use the system to perform the following tasks: routine register transactions, routine inventory receivings and transfers, and opening and closing of the registers and store.
- Safeguard the assets of the store.
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory. Prevent inventory shrink to the extent reasonable and appropriate. Assist in performing cycle counts, and a year-end comprehensive physical inventory.
- Operate the store consistently with the prescribed company policies and procedures for the store.
Full details: https://oxford.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LillyPulitzer/job/Lahaina-HI---Whalers-Village-Lilly-Pulitzer-Store/Key-Holder_R21926